Kleinere afmetingen, robuust ontwerp, gemakkelijk te integreren en zeer betrouwbare glasvezel temperatuurmeter voor OEM’s in de Emobility, RF/Microwave, Medische en Energie segmenten
Rugged Monitoring O201
The Rugged Monitoring O201 is a compact design, din-rail mount and standalone OEM module that can be easily installed along with the devices / machines and be used for various applications that require fiber optic temperature sensors.
The O201 is based on proven GaAs (Gallium Arsenide) technology of fiber optic temperature measurement. It is a multi-channel fiber optic temperature monitor that comes into 4 options i.e. 02 channels, 04 channels, 06 channels and 08 channels. Up to 32 x O201 units can be connected in series (daisy chain distributed architecture) using Modbus, CANBUS or DNP3.0 protocols to make the total of 256 channel monitoring system.
The O201 fiber optic temperature monitor offers higher accuracy (0.2 Deg C, relative), with 100% repeatability, over a wide measurement range (-269 °C to +300 °C). The monitor does not need periodic calibrations and complex compensations while measuring the temperature under harsh conditions, EMI, RFI, Microwave and high voltage environments.
The O201 comes with advanced software, Rugged Connect, for data logging, visualization, configuration and reporting. The Rugged Connect software is common software being utilized for all fiber optic temperature monitors from RUGGED MONITORING. The system has built-in industry-standard data integration protocols for third party system integration using serial (RS485) and CAN ports. A new type of communication port and protocols can also be implemented upon request. Industry-standard drivers are also available for a quick connection to most popular laboratory software e.g. MATLAB, LabView, python etc.
The O201 system has one system fault relay that gets actuated in the event of any fault with the system. The system also has an option for integrated analog output card (up to 8 channels) for sending temperature information out to their party system in current (4-20mA) or Voltage (0-5V or 0-10V) signal format.
The O201 system is an ideal choice with higher ROI (Return on Investment) for the equipment manufacturers that need to have the flexibility to offer fiber optic temperature measurement feature into their machines /devices.
RUGGED MONITORING not only provides quality product and services to customers, but it also helps customers in faster hardware and software customization with the support of its highly skilled team that has more than 100 years of experience in Fiber optics.
- Emobility: EV Battery Performance Testing, EV Battery Abuse Testing, Electric Motor Performance Testing, EV Motor Insulation Testing, Powertrain Testing or Inverter Testing, Electric Vehicle Prototype Testing
- Industrial Microwave / RF Machines: Microwave Drying, Microwave Heating, Microwave Digestion, Microwave Synthesis, Microwave Extraction, RF Drying, RF Heating
- Minimally Intrusive Tissue Ablation Devices: Temperature Monitoring Sensors for Devices used in Laser Ablation, Microwave Ablation, RF Ablation, Cryoablation, HIFU Ablation.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), PET (Positron Emission Tomography) and CT (Computerized Tomography) scan devices and their applications.
- Switchgear Temperature Monitoring: Busbar Hot Spot, Cable Termination Temperature and connectors / Joint Temperature Monitoring.
- Data Center UPS Battery Temperature Monitoring for meeting Fire Code Compliance
- Food Sterilization, Pasteurization and packaging