No longer available
Replaced by the Thermalert 4.0 series
The replacement is from the same manufacturer and therefore functionally and mechanically (almost) identical
Brochure Thermalert 4.0
Thermalert 4.0 Series sensors are housed in stainless steel, built for harsh environments, operate without refrigeration in ambient temperatures up to 85°C, and typically include a laser. There is a large choice of T40 sensors with different temperature ranges, spectral ranges, optics, options and accessories, so they can be used for many applications in various industries.
- Thermalert T40LT : for Low Temperature applications, such as thick plastics, asphalt, textiles, carpeting, (coated) paper, thermoforming and food
- Thermalert T40MT : for refractory furnaces, flame hardening and brazing among others
- Thermalert T40HT : for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, induction heating, furnaces, laboratory research among other applications
- Thermalert T40G5 / T40G7 : for glass surfaces
- Thermalert T40P3 / T40P7 : for thin plastic foil
- Thermalert T401M / T402M / T403M : for primary and secondary metals
From among the Thermalert 4.0 sensors, you will certainly be able to find a suitable replacement or additional sensor for the Thermalert XR.
We will of course be pleased to assist you in making your choice. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
|Temperatuurbereik||-40 to 1650 °C|
|Bijzonderheid||replaced by Thermalert 4.0 series (T40... sensors)|