18 to 500°C
For thick plastics, asphalt, carpet, coated paper, thermoforming and food.
Standard in ATEX
The TX Smart Infrared Sensor is remotely addressable, can be easily installed in Multidrop configurations, including special configurations for monitoring glass and plastics processes. TX Series Smart Sensors communicate via a simple 2-wire loop cable using the HART (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer) protocol. This signal combines industry-standard 4-20 mA output with simultaneous digital communication. Furthermore, the sensor has a programmable Alarm output.
Please refer to the modern Thermalert T40LT30, T40LT50 and T40LT70 sensors for similar but non-ATEX 2-wire sensors.
- Temperature measuring range: -18ºC to 2000°C
- Optical resolution up to 60:1
- Point-to-point multidrop installation of up to 15 sensors on one network
- Special models for glass and plastic applications
- TX with intrinsic safety of your choice (ATEX)
|Temperatuurbereik||-18 to 500 °C|
|Spectraal Bereik||8-14 µm|
|Smallest spotsize||2,5 mm|