TECHNISCHE SCHAREN VAN B.L.W. VISSER
B.L.W. Visser has a range of unique technical shears, also called aramid shears, especially for difficult to cut materials like aramid (Twaron), Dyneema, Keflar, Nomex, carbon, glass, etc.
These scissors are made of a very hard metal, have double teeth and a very solid construction. Because of this, they not only cut the mentioned materials easier and more beautiful, but they also last much longer. After-sharpening is possible by a professional scissor sharpener. Of course B.L.W. Visser can also do this for you.
There are types for yarns (5?and 6?) and for cables, tape and fabrics (9?).
The 5 standard types are available from stock. Intermediate sales reserved.
B.L.W. FISHER SHEARS:
- Technical shears 5″ with double teeth and rounded point
- Technical Shears 6″ with double teeth and rounded point
- Technical Shears 6″ with double teeth and sharp point
- Technical Shears 9″ with double teeth and rounded point
- Technical scissors 9″ with double teeth and sharp point
- Other types on request