Machines for textile finishing
Sperotto Rimar is known as a leading manufacturer of textile finishing machines with a thorough knowledge of the textile finishing process.
Sperotto Rimar was founded in Italy in 1949 and specialises in machines for finishing fabrics, both natural fibres and blends.
Long experience and in-depth know-how are the most important characteristics of Sperotto Rimar. For more than 60 years Sperotto Rimar has been known all over the world for the reliability of its products, its technical expertise and its knowledge of finishing processes in the textile industry.
- Nova: Continuous solvent cleaning machines for textile finishing
- Plana : Efficient atmospheric plasma for natural fibres
- Universa : Evaporation without tension of the fabrics
- Decofast 3.5: continuous decatisation process under pressure
- Fixa: wool carding in continuous superheated water under pressure
- Multidecat 2: continuous decatising machine