Intelligent thermal camera
SMART RADIOMETRIC THERMAL CAMERA
It is an all-in-one solution featuring a thermal camera, control unit, I/O card as well as a TCP/IP interface integrated within a single casing including an in-built webserver allowing for communication with a superior system including any PLC.
FEATURES AND CONFIGURATION POSSIBILITIES
- An in-built webserver for the camera setting and process visualisation
- A TCP/IP interface for communication with a superior system
- Digital inputs/outputs enabling triggering and alarm outputs
- Can be operated and configured independently without the need for a direct connection to a PC or a superior unit.
- In resolutions of 336 x 256 px and 640 x 512 px. A LWIR (Long Wave InfraRed) microbolometer with the spectral range of 7.5 – 13.5 μm and different lenses.
MEASUREMENT & CONNECTIVITY
The SMARTIS thermal camera has been designed for use in process automation so that it can autonomously control a separate smaller process however, could also become a part of the more extensive control system. Therefore, it has been equipped with a TCP/IP interface (Ethernet 100Mb/sec, RJ-45) which is complemented with digital inputs and analogue outputs (current loop 0-24 mA/12 V).
The measurement scope of the thermal camera ranges from -25 °C to 550 °C (-13 °F to 1022 °F), optionally up to 1500 °C (2732 °F). Metrologic accuracy (±2% or ±2°C (±3.6°F) ) and sensitivity (up to 50 mK, i.e. 0.05 °C (0.09 °F) ) have stood as priorities in the thermal camera’s development.
BUILT-IN WEBSERVER & SDK
The Workswell SMARTIS thermal camera contains an built-in webserver allowing for easy setup of the thermal camera as well as measurement functions, inputs and outputs and image streaming options all to be controlled remotely.
An SDK for integrating the thermal imager into your devices is available. SMARTIS Ethernet SDK is a set of commands, intended to control the SMARTIS camera over the Ethernet con-nection without the need of a web browser. The SMARTIS runs a TCP/IP server for the control. The opened server is similar to telnet protocol and can beused with telnet terminal.
|336 x 256 px
|±2°C or ±2%
|17° - 45°
|Spectral Response Short
|max distance to object (45 lens, ifov <1