Impact recorder and data logger
SHOCK, VIBRATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING
ShockLog® 298 monitors and records shock, vibration and environmental conditions of any type of structure or equipment, during operation, transport or storage. With the capacity to record data for 870 events and 262,000 time slots, the device alerts you when damage may have occurred so you can respond immediately.
- Records impact events; max peaks X, Y and Z; gRMS; and internal temperature
- Sensors record direction, amplitude and duration of impact
- Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- USB and iButton® data transfer options
- Independent design, free from cables and wires
- Programmable wake-up values for maximum battery life
- User-adjustable warning and alarm levels
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and alerts
- IP67 classified, RF delayed
- Battery life up to 18 months
Optional sensors extend the value of your ShockLog by providing more intelligence about your environmental footprint:
- Option to build temperature/humidity sensor into unit, or add a temperature/pressure/humidity sensor as an accessory.
- Cellular module for real-time reporting of out-of-tolerance conditions via the Cellular ShockLog module.
- GPS module records position for each event and summary interval via ShockLog satellite module.
- Tilt and Roll includes recording of tilt and roll data.
|±1 to ±200G
|Maximum Number of Events (detailed)
|108 to 870
|Maximum Number of Summaries
|Up to 18 months