Budget impact recorder and data logger
UNDERSTANDING SHOCK, VIBRATION, AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
ShockWatch® ShockLog® 248 monitors and records shocks and environmental conditions experienced by any type of structure or equipment, whether in use, transport or storage. It alerts you when damage may have occurred, so you can respond immediately. ShockLog® impact recorders help prevent improper use by increasing accountability at every step of the way.
- Record impact events; max spikes X, Y, and Z and internal temperature
- Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- USB and iButton® data transfer options*
- Independent design, free from cables and wires
- Programmable wake-up values for maximum battery life
- User-selectable alarm levels
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and alerts
- IP67-rated, RF-delayed
- Optional temperature/humidity sensor can be built into unit
Compared to the Shocklog 298
The 248 is a perfect shock logger, but can store less information per event, and can store fewer events than the 298. The 248 can store 14 "Events", while the 298 can store 870. The 298 is more expandable and has more functions. Open both brochures and compare the specifications to get a good idea.
* The iButton® provides easy access control during start-up, shut-down and setup. A full trip report can be downloaded using the iButton while the device remains secure and tamper-proof.
|Acceleration Ranges||±10G, ±30G, and ±100G|
|Maximum Number of Events (detailed)||15|
|Maximum Number of Summaries||512|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 months|