PLEVA EXHAUST HUMIDITY SENSOR
PLEVA FSX sensor for on-line measurement of the humidity of the air to be exhausted from dryers and clamping units.
The FS sensor ensures an optimal drying process and prevents emission of unused energy.
- PLEVA FSX sensor for on-line measurement of the humidity of the exhaust air FS at high temperatures (up to 600°C) and high concentration of harmful vapours
- Robust and reliable unit for measuring the circulating and exhaust air humidity in industrial dryers, e.g. textiles, carpets, paper, wood, food, ovens, building materials, chemical industry and others
- Control of the exhaust air quantity for energy saving
- Monitoring and control of humidification units and air handling units and tensioning frames.
- The FS sensor ensures an optimum drying process and prevents the emission of unused energy.