Smaller size, Rugged design, Easy to integrate and Highly reliable fiber optic temperature monitor for OEMs in Emobility, RF/Microwave, Medical and Energy segments
Rugged Monitoring O201
The Rugged Monitoring O201 is a compactly designed, DIN-rail mounted and stand-alone OEM module that can be easily installed together with the devices/machines and can be used for various applications requiring fibre-optic temperature sensors.
The O201 is based on the proven GaAs (Gallium Arsenide) technology for optical fibre temperature measurement. It is a multi-channel optical fibre temperature monitor available in 4 options, namely 02 channels, 04 channels, 06 channels and 08 channels. Up to 32 x O201 units can be connected in series (daisy chain distributed architecture) using Modbus, CANBUS or DNP3.0 protocols to make up the total of 256 channel monitoring system.
The O201 optical fibre temperature monitor offers higher accuracy (0.2°C, relative), with 100% repeatability, over a wide measurement range (-269°C to +300°C). The monitor does not require periodic calibrations and complex compensations while measuring temperature in harsh environments, EMI, RFI, microwave and high voltage environments.
The O201 comes with advanced software, Rugged Connect, for data logging, visualisation, configuration and reporting. The Rugged Connect software is the common software used for all RUGGED MONITORING fibre optic temperature monitors. The system has built-in, industry-standard data integration protocols for system integration with third parties via serial (RS485) and CAN ports. A new type of communication port and protocols can also be implemented on request. Industry standard drivers are also available for fast connection to most popular laboratory software, e.g. MATLAB, LabView, python etc.
The O201 system has a single system fault relay that activates in the event of a system failure. The system also has an option for an integrated analogue output card (up to 8 channels) to send temperature information in the format of a current (4-20mA) or voltage signal (0-5V or 0-10V) to another system.
The O201 system is an ideal choice with a higher ROI for equipment manufacturers who want the flexibility to offer temperature measurement via optical fibre in their machines/devices.
RUGGED MONITORING not only provides quality products and services to customers, but also helps customers to adapt hardware and software faster with the support of its highly trained team that has over 100 years of experience in Fiber optics.
- Emobility: EV Battery Performance Testing, EV Battery Abuse Testing, Electric Motor Performance Testing, EV Motor Insulation Testing, Powertrain Testing or Inverter Testing, Electric Vehicle Prototype Testing.
- Industrial Microwave / RF Machines: Microwave drying, microwave heating, microwave digestion, microwave synthesis, microwave extraction, RF drying, RF heating
- Minimally Intrusive Tissue Ablation Devices: Temperature monitoring sensors for devices used in laser ablation, microwave ablation, RF ablation, cryoblation, HIFU ablation.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), PET (Positron Emission Tomography) and CT (Computed Tomography) scanning equipment and applications.
- Temperature monitoring for switchgear: Busbar Hot Spot, Cable Termination Temperature and connectors / Joint Temperature Monitoring.
- Datacenter UPS battery temperature monitoring to meet Fire Code Compliance
- Food Sterilization, Pasteurization and Packaging