No longer available.
Replaced by the Compact MI3 series.
The replacement is from the same manufacturer and therefore functionally and mechanically (almost) identical
Brochure Compact MI3
Raytek MI3 series
The Raytek Compact MI3 infrared temperature measurement consists of a miniature sensor and separate electronics box. The communication between sensor and electronics box is completely digital.
The various sensors can be selected on temperature range, ambient temperature, cable length and optics. The various electronics boxes can be selected on digital communication, analog output, housing and number of sensors to be connected.
- Wide temperature range from -40 to 1800°C
- Response time up to 10 ms
- Precision high resolution optics up to 100:1
- Intuitive user interface with high resolution LCD
- Robust IP 65 stainless steel detection head
- High temperature resistance of the sensor up to 180°C without cooling
- Available with e.g. Profinet and Ethernet communication interface
- MI3 ATEX/IECEx certified sensors
There will certainly be a suitable replacement or addition to the Raytek Compact MI3 series.
Naturally, we will be happy to assist you in making your choice. So don't hesitate to contact us!
|-40 to 1200 °C
|-40 to 1650 °C
|replaced by MI3 series