No longer available.
Replaced by the Endurance series.
The replacement is from the same manufacturer and therefore functionally and mechanically (almost) identical.
The Endurance Series pyrometers provide a rugged solution for manufacturers looking to improve product quality and uniformity, reduce scrap rates, maximize throughput, and minimize energy costs. They offer superior optical resolution (up to 150:1) for viewing critical process operations, as well as innovative tools to better understand production data. Multiple lens, sighting and focusing options are available for different mounting distances and viewing needs. For example, video playback with the built-in camera via Ethernet ensures that the sensor is always clearly visible for remote viewing, e.g. in the control room. The built-in laser sighting can be used to check process alignment for local sighting when the sensor is located in a hard-to-reach area. With the built-in light-emitting diode (LED) sighting, it is easy to see the actual size of the measurement spot that is projected onto the target. The SpotScan™ line scan accessory makes it possible to measure over a larger target object relative to a single spot.
Endurance IR sensors have a rugged stainless steel housing designed to meet IP65 (NEMA 4) environmental requirements in high ambients up to 65°C (149ºF) without cooling.
Our innovative optional camera feature allows you to continuously monitor your process visually, while the LED sighting option allows you to see the spot size on the target and make sure you have a clean line of sight to the target.
Endurance companion software allows you to archive your process temperatures for data analysis and sensor setup.
The Endurance Series is supported by the best-in-class 4 year warranty.
- Visible through-the-lens sighting standard with simultaneous camera, LED or laser sighting options
- Manually adjustable focus options allows for easy installation
- Durable stainless steel IP65 (NEMA 4) enclosures designed to withstand ambient temperatures up to 65°C (149ºF)
- Backlit rear panel with tactile feedback for easy menu navigation
- Isolated outputs
- Multiple communications interfaces (RS-485, Ethernet, Profinet) providing access to a web server, ASCII over Ethernet, and video streaming
- Full line of installation and mounting accessories
A suitable replacement or additional sensor for the Marathon MA will certainly be found in the Endurance sensors.
Of course we will gladly assist you in making your choice. Do not hesitate to contact us!
|Temperatuurbereik||600 to 3000 °C|
|Bijzonderheid||replaced by Endurance series|