LaserSpeed Pro 8500
Measurement speeds up to 12,000 m/min with unprecedented precision. LaserSpeed Pro 8500 is used for all continuous or discontinuous length measurements. This encoder is based on the proven Laser Doppler Velocimetry principle.
THE BENCHMARK IN NON-CONTACT LENGTH AND SPEED MEASUREMENT
With more than 25 years of proven technological performance, Laserspeed is the benchmark in non-contact length and speed measurement. The LaserSpeed® sensor was one of the first non-contact length and speed gauges on the market. Since then it has set the standard for innovation, accuracy, reproducibility, versatility and reliability. The LaserSpeeds are successful in the accurate and precise measurement of length and speed and now more than 8,000 sensors are operational in various production environments worldwide.
With features in connectivity, communication, and control consistent with Industry 4.0, the LaserSpeed Pro is easily integrated into production networks to generate real-time data that ensures consistent product quality.
- The LS Pro 8500 series gauges measure the absolute value of length and speed with Dual Beam.
- Laser Doppler Velocimetry, eliminating slippage and wear problems of contact rollers and tachometers.
- A wide range of measuring distances is available, from 300 mm to 1000 mm (12 in. to 39.4 in.) and measuring speeds up to 12,000 m/min (39,400 ft/min).
- The LaserSpeed is permanently calibrated and has no moving parts.
- With a repeatability of 99.98% the LaserSpeed is the best replacement for standard (measuring wheel) encoders.
The LaserSpeed is successfully used for example:
- Paper and cardboard
- Foil and film
- Non Wovens
- Insulation materials
- Building materials
|Snelheidsbereik||0,4 to 12000 m/min|
|Accuracy||<±0.03% of reading|