Machinefabriek Herbert Meyer develops and builds its machines largely in-house. This enables it to respond quickly to customer requirements and keep its quality standards high. A large number of machines are on display in the technical centre, not only for inspection but also for testing.
- Fixing presses for the clothing industry
- Laminating presses: flatbed laminating machines from lab to 3300 mm wide.
- Peripheral equipment such as winding and cutting equipment
- Scattering: PST powder scattering, very accurate, from large to very small quantities
- Fixing, thermoforming and laboratory presses
- Machines for thermal printing and sublimation.
- Heat press and Hot-Stamping
- Thermomolding: thermoforming machines for car mats, door panels and other parts for the automotive industry.