A cost-effective option that is ideal for monitoring transit containers when damage limit conditions are known.
ShockWatch® g-View monitors and records shocks during transport, storage and use of products and equipment at an affordable price. The device accurately records the dates and times when the user-defined threshold is exceeded on the X, Y and Z axes. With the capacity to record data for 100 events per axis, the device alerts you when damage may have occurred, allowing you to react immediately.
- X, Y and Z impact thresholds that can be independently programmed for accurate monitoring
- Records date, time, internal temperature, shaft overshoot and shaft amplitude
- iButton® for setting, resetting and data transfer
- Self-contained design, free from cables and wires
- LED lights for visual notification of threshold violations
- Simple programming interface
|10G or 25G
|Maximum Number of Events (detailed)
|Maximum Number of Summaries
|Up to 6 months