For all food applications.
Has a countdown timer and a flip-down Thin-Tip penetration probe.
Food Pro PlusThe FPP Food Pro Plus for infrared temperature measurement has a countdown timer and a flip-down Thin-Tip penetration probe for more accurate confirmation of temperature where a potential problem has been identified, and comes complete with a carrying pouch. Target illumination shows measurement area so user can move closer for more accurate readings.
HACCP temperature danger zones indicated with clear safe/unsafe LED warnings:
Green – temperatures are within safety guidelines and outside danger zone
Red – warning – temperatures are inside the HACCP danger zone and potentially unsafe – HACCP danger zone set at +4°C to +60°C/ +40°F to +140°F
– Scan Quickly scan temperatures without risk of cross-contamination
– Probe Verify internal temperatures with flip down probe thermometer
– Timer Set adjustable alarms for line check reminders
– HACCP Check Indication lights instantly warn of potentially unsafe temperatures
– Hand Washable Sealed to IP54 standards for long life expectancy and accuracy
– Spot Illumination Target infrared measurements highlighted by LED
– Scale °C/°F switchable
– Extended Life Two year warranty standard for normal use
Traceable Certificate included with this product
Food business need to conduct a hazard analysis of their food operations and implement suitable and sufficient controls to eliminate the risks posed by identified hazards. They will need a fully documented food safety management system based on HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) principles.
|-35 tot 0°C: ±1°C +0.1°/ 0 tot 65°C: ±1°C / >65°C: ±1,5%
|Optische resolutie (D:S)
|Advies 12mm tot 300mm