250 to 800 ºC
Flexible and fibre optic
The Endurance Fiber Optic Series offers high-temperature fiber-optic pyrometers for a robust solution for manufacturers looking to improve product quality and uniformity, reduce failure rates, maximize throughput and minimize energy costs. The fibre-optic sensor allows this series to be used in hard-to-reach areas and high ambient temperatures to view critical process operations, as well as innovative tools to better understand production data. Multiple lens, focus options are available for different mounting distances. The built-in laser option can be used to check process alignment for local observation when the sensor is located in a hard-to-reach area.
Endurance Fiber Optic IR sensors have a rugged stainless steel housing designed to meet IP65 environments and the sensor can optionally withstand high ambient temperatures: up to 315°C without cooling.
With the Endurance software included, you can archive your process temperatures for data analysis and set up the sensor.
The Endurance Series is backed by the best-in-class 4-year warranty.
- Built-in Laser sighting optional
- Choice of focus options
- Durable stainless steel IP65 housing and sensor, optionally without cooling, withstands ambient temperatures up to 315°C
- Backlit box with panel and tactile feedback for easy menu navigation
- Isolated outputs
- Multiple communication interfaces (RS-485, Ethernet, Profinet) providing access to a web server, ASCII via Ethernet
- Full line of installation and mounting accessories
|Temperatuurbereik||258 to 800 °C|
|Spectraal Bereik||1.6 µm|
|Smallest spotsize||5 mm|
|Response Time||10 ms|
|Bijzonderheid||System incl.: box+fiber+sensor|