500 to 1100 ºC
Flexible and fibre optic
The Endurance Fiber Optic Series pyrometers provide a robust solution for manufacturers seeking to improve product quality and uniformity, reduce reject rates, maximize throughput, and minimize energy costs. They offer superior solutions for viewing critical process operations, as well as innovative tools to help make better sense of production data. Multiple lens and focus options are available for different mounting distance. For sighting needs, on-board laser sighting option can be used to verify process alignment for local viewing when the sensor is located in a hard-to-reach area.
Endurance Fiber Optic IR sensors have a rugged stainless steel housing designed to meet IP65 (NEMA 4) environmental requirements in high ambients optional up to 315°C without cooling.
The match function takes the guesswork out of setting the emissivity.
Endurance companion software allows you to archive your process temperatures for data analysis and sensor setup.
The Endurance Series is supported by the best-in-class 4 year warranty.
- On-board Laser sighting option
- Multiple lens and focus options allows for proper installation
- Durable stainless steel IP65 (NEMA 4) sensor enclosures designed to withstand ambient temperatures optional up to 315°C
- Box with backlit panel with tactile feedback for easy menu navigation
- Isolated outputs
- Multiple communications interfaces (RS-485, Ethernet, Profinet) providing access to a web server, ASCII over Ethernet
- Full line of installation and mounting accessories
|Temperatuurbereik||500 to 1100 °C|
|Spectraal Bereik||1.0 µm|
|Smallest spotsize||5 mm|
|Response Time||10 ms|
|Bijzonderheid||System incl.: box+fiber+sensor|