450 to 2250 ºC
Continuous visual process monitoring possible
The Endurance Series pyrometers provide a robust solution for manufacturers looking to improve product quality and uniformity, reduce scrap rates, maximise throughput and minimise energy costs. They offer superior optical resolution (up to 300:1) for viewing critical process operations, as well as innovative tools to better understand production data. Multiple lens, sighting and focusing options are available for different mounting distances and viewing needs. For example, video playback with the built-in camera via Ethernet ensures that the sensor is always clearly visible for remote viewing, e.g. in the control room. The built-in laser sighting can be used to check process alignment for local sighting when the sensor is located in a hard-to-reach area. With the built-in light-emitting diode (LED) sighting, it is easy to see the actual size of the measurement spot that is projected onto the target. The SpotScan™ line scan accessory makes it possible to measure over a larger target object compared to a single spot.
Endurance IR sensors have a rugged stainless steel housing designed to withstand IP65 environments and high ambient temperatures up to 65°C without cooling.
The innovative optional camera function allows you to visually monitor your process continuously, with the LED observation option you can see the measurement spot size on the measurement object and ensure that you have a clear view of the measurement object.
With the Endurance's included software you can archive your process temperatures for data analysis and set up the sensor.
The Endurance Series is backed by the best-in-class 4-year warranty.
- Visible through-the-lens sighting as standard with simultaneous camera, LED or laser sighting options
- Manually adjustable focus options allow for easy installation
- Durable stainless steel IP65 housings that withstand ambient temperatures up to 65°C
- Backlit rear panel with tactile feedback for easy menu navigation
- Isolated outputs
- Multiple communication interfaces (RS-485, Ethernet, Profinet) providing access to a web server, ASCII over Ethernet and video streaming
- Full line of installation and mounting accessories
|450 to 2250°C
|Through-the-lens with Laser or optional: video / LED
|1 color operation