1000 to 3200 ºC
Continuous visual process monitoring possible
The Endurance Series pyrometers provide a robust solution for manufacturers seeking to improve product quality and uniformity, reduce reject rates, maximize throughput, and minimize energy costs. They offer superior optical resolution (up to 300:1) for viewing critical process operations, as well as innovative tools to help make better sense of production data. Multiple lens, sighting and focus options are available for different mounting distance and sighting needs. For example, on-board camera video sighting via Ethernet ensures the sensor is always sighted properly for remote and control room viewing. On-board laser sighting can be used to verify process alignment for local viewing when the sensor is located in a hard-to-reach area. On-board light-emitting diode (LED) sighting makes it easy to view the actual spot size projected on the target. The SpotScan™ line scanning accessory enables measurement over a larger target object versus a single spot.
Endurance IR sensors have a rugged stainless steel housing designed to meet IP65 (NEMA 4) environmental requirements in high ambients up to 65°C (149ºF) without cooling.
Our innovative optional camera feature allows you to continuously monitor your process visually, while the LED sighting option allows you to see the spot size on the target and make sure you have a clean line of sight to the target. The match function takes the guesswork out of setting the emissivity.
Endurance companion software allows you to archive your process temperatures for data analysis and sensor setup.
The Endurance Series is supported by the best-in-class 4 year warranty.
- Visible through-the-lens sighting standard with simultaneous camera, LED or laser sighting options
- Manually adjustable focus options allows for easy installation
- Durable stainless steel IP65 (NEMA 4) enclosures designed to withstand ambient temperatures up to 65°C (149ºF)
- Backlit rear panel with tactile feedback for easy menu navigation
- Isolated outputs
- Multiple communications interfaces (RS-485, Ethernet, Profinet) providing access to a web server, ASCII over Ethernet, and video streaming
- Full line of installation and mounting accessories
|Temperatuurbereik||1000 to 3200°C|
|Spectraal Bereik||1 µm|
|Smallest spotsize||2 mm|
|Indicator||Through-the-lens with Laser or optional: video / LED|
|Response Time||10 ms|
|Bijzonderheid||1 or 2 color operation|