Corino produces various machines and systems for finishing knits and fabrics. In addition, they have various systems for straightening and pleat-free running of knits, fabrics and nonwovens in production. Call or email for expert advice.
- Straighteners: for de-watering and straightening of dry/wet fabric or knitwear after e.g. strand dyeing
- Openers for knitted fabrics: for cutting open and rolling off round knitted fabrics
- Slat rollers: various designs for aligning and pleat-freeing textiles. In both dry and wet environments. Also for use in steamers!
- Guided rollers
- Spreading rollers
- Alignment systems
- Input systems, in various versions, for digital printers
- Centre guide roller. For expanding the fabric and guiding to the centre line. CMP Activated by ON-OFF pneumatic cylinder. CME Activated by proportional electronic servomotor.
- Feeding unit for digital printers. Various models available!