-20°C to 500°C
For a wide range of manufacturing processes and OEM applications
Can easily replace traditional contact sensors
The CM’s onboard electronics are protected by a rugged IP 65 stainless steel housing, allowing the sensor to function in ambient temperatures to 70°C without cooling.
Although small in size, the CM is loaded with advanced features. An RS232 digital interface allows the user to configure all programmable sensor variables with the powerful DataTemp® Multidrop software included with each sensor. The built-in sensor health LED provides a convenient on-line indicator of the sensor’s operating status and aids in troubleshooting initial sensor set up.
Compact. Powerful. Easy to install. Affordable. The Raytek CM sensor is the ideal solution for both OEM and end-user applications.
- Scaleable 0-5 V, type J or K output
- Wide -20°C to 500°C temperature range
- Rugged IP 65 stainless steel housing
- 13:1 optics at 90% energy
- 150 mSec (95%) response time
- Alarm output
- Sensor status/self diagnostic indicator LED
- RS232 digital communications for sensor set-up and monitoring
- Adjustable signal processing
- DataTemp® Multidrop software compatible
- Accessories for air purging and lens protection
|Temperatuurbereik||-20 to 500 °C|
|Spectraal Bereik||8-14 µm|
|Smallest spotsize||7 mm|
|Response Time||150 ms|
|Bijzonderheid||self diagnostic LED|