2-axis scanning diameter & ovality gauge
Measures products up to 25 mm
High-Speed, Two-Axis Diameter and Ovality Gauges
Ultra-fast, two-axis scanning provides highly accurate, reliable diameter measurements for producing premium quality products in less time and with less waste.
- Highest Single-Scan Accuracy – AS5000 provides ultra-fast measurements at 4800 scans per second to instantly detect product changes for faster process control
- Most Versatile Measurements – effectively monitor cylindrical round and special-shaped products
- Maximum Quality Control – high-speed tolerance checking option permits the early and precise detection of lumps and necks to eliminate costly product waste
- Flexible Communications – supports a wide range of communication protocols for easy integration into processes
- Preeminent Support – all systems are backed by NDC's dedicated worldwide customer service organization available 24-7 via myNDC cloud service
We Have the Dual-Axis Laser Diameter Gauge to Ensure You Get Superior In-Line Process Control
The AccuScan dual-axis gauges effectively measure transparent, translucent and opaque products up to 80 mm in diameter. A range of models are available to meet your unique measurement needs:
- AccuScan 5012 — up to 12 mm
- AccuScan 5025 — up to 25 mm
- AccuScan 5040 — up to 40 mm
- AccuScan 5080 — up to 80 mm
We offer a STAC (stranded, twisted, armoured and corrugated) logic software option to provide highly accurate max/min OD or enveloped readings at a higher rate, allowing for faster process control of complex cable constructions.
All gauges provide highly flexible communications including RS-232, Ethernet/IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, DeviceNet, Profibus, Profinet, CANOpen, Analog and Digital.
|Meetbereik||0,2 - 25 mm|
|Display Resolutie||0,01 µm|